5 Reasons to Go Global
5 Reasons to Go Global By M. Frascogna What’s the point to gaining an international market? Seriously? The industry in the U.S. is unbelievably cutthroat as is, so it almost seems like wasted energy to promote your musical brand across …
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- THE SECRETS TO A GREAT VOICE Before I ever trained my voice, I could sing. I had goo...
- The Three Day Rule and Vocal Tips Eat lightly the day before and the day of. No heavy foo...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- The Neuroscience of Drumming: Researchers Discover the Secrets of Drumming & The Human Brain http://t.co/hUfBRWgUay
12 hours ago
- Go Get it Tiger! http://t.co/kuJshM9uiY
24 days ago
- Would you buy this album? http://t.co/bPLqeXTr0C
25 days ago
- "I go to Skrillex Academy, it's one of the top EDM schools" http://t.co/S1T9OdfwbM
26 days ago