Conversations on Music Licensing
Since 2002 this multi-award-winning band has performed in over two-thousand venues across the United States and Canada entertaining thousands with their fusion of old time musical instruments, stunning vocals and modern beats… emerging with a fresh new style.
To be blunt, find someone who likes your music; someone who believes in what you are doing. It’s easy for a publicist to charge a small band a lot money and not really doing anything, so make sure they dig your tunes, fit your style, and want to be a part of what you’re doing.
This is how DICKIE’s bio starts: DICKIE is a contrast in design. To pair a mid-forties gray-mopped “hang-it-up-already” pop songwriter and a striking mid-twenties classically trained violinist is simply a formula for deserved obscurity. But in practice, the balance proves a brilliant alliance.
- Singers and Smoking Motivation for quitting smoking, smoking cessation and ...
- Promotions New Promotions, Discounts, Coupons and More!
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- 20 questions every band should answer Want to know if you’re cut out for a full-time music ca...
- Dawson Hollow Has a New Name, Look and Sound Since 2002 this multi-award-winning band has performed ...
- 10% off all open box gear with code: OPEN10. EXTENDED thru 12/9/16 https://t.co/INVGamNehm28 minutes ago
- Stephen Kellogg will be in Denver, Colorado at The Walnut Room Dec 10th for the Homevibe Presents 10th Holiday... https://t.co/O13yeGyFoP6 days ago
- Stephen Kellogg Climbs Ladders Worth Climbing https://t.co/VvrIE7w13O6 days ago
- 30% OFF LoogGuitars #cybermonday #allages Loog Guitars come with an app that has everything you need to play... https://t.co/8tJL9K3OtJ7 days ago