And The Winner Is: Will Awards And Contests Lead To Bigger Things?
nter Contests You Have A Chance Of Winning—Sounds like a given, but you’d be surprised how many new bands enter Billboard’s contests for the first time and are then amazed when they don’t walk off with a room full of accolades.
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- Increase Your Fanbase w/ Reverbnation Increase Your Fanbase with ReverbNation By Head Above M...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- How are you releasing your next single? 16-24 year olds prefer music streaming over radio http://t.co/ZCAeEwr4f3
16 days ago
- Win a Focusrite iTrack Dock! : SonicScoop – Creative, Technical & Business Connections For NYC’s...... http://t.co/ctpGIXkOvi
22 days ago
- Complete Audio Post Production System for iPad. SUMMER SALE 75% OFF (now just $4.99) http://t.co/fu2SjcRazz
22 days ago
- A young man asks a homeless man to borrow his bucket, what happens next will burst you into tears http://t.co/1hEuZOBT5w
30 days ago