Wearing Many Hats, and Wearing Them Well
There are many talented people, who the world will never discover, because they are strictly “artists”, and don’t make it a priority to learn the business side of things. You might be a virtuoso, but if you’re just playing in your basement, or even club gigs, it’s highly doubtful that you will ever be discovered.
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians By Jonathan Ostro...
- How are you releasing your next single? 16-24 year olds prefer music streaming over radio http://t.co/ZCAeEwr4f3
22 days ago
- Win a Focusrite iTrack Dock! : SonicScoop – Creative, Technical & Business Connections For NYC’s...... http://t.co/ctpGIXkOvi
27 days ago
- Complete Audio Post Production System for iPad. SUMMER SALE 75% OFF (now just $4.99) http://t.co/fu2SjcRazz
28 days ago
- A young man asks a homeless man to borrow his bucket, what happens next will burst you into tears http://t.co/1hEuZOBT5w
35 days ago