Attention Music Critics
I speak from a position of having spent years as an independent musician, and have suffered enough from the likes of fickle, fad-obsessed, wanna-be hip, pricks such as yourselves. I’m sure this note will only serve to entice you further into your egomania, and strengthen your resolve to curve the trends of music toward your own narrow field of interest, but nonetheless, I’ve kept my silence long enough through your prolonged, overrated display of public masturbation. If I sound bitter, that’s because I am, and because I’d like to see a day when integrity returns to the world of music. Maybe I’m too hopeful.
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- The Three Day Rule and Vocal Tips Eat lightly the day before and the day of. No heavy foo...
- THE SECRETS TO A GREAT VOICE Before I ever trained my voice, I could sing. I had goo...
- May is international Drum Month - how do you get down - going to any events? Here's Senri Kawaguchi in Japan some... http://t.co/GoI304Vrde
20 days ago
- Brilliant students learning to sharpen their business skills for a life filled with music. https://t.co/qTY2Gk0Ixx http://t.co/OUQ2tfonA6
29 days ago
- Fantastic Article on Bill Withers! http://t.co/ItetNOTKJ8
40 days ago
- Are you capturing your fan's emails on your website? "After installing capture we were able to increase our... http://t.co/CERORZna9E
43 days ago