Reconstruction Music Project
It became more apparent than ever that music can heal, be it a divorce, getting over the death of a loved one, losing a job, and other tough situations people face. With the economic crisis this past year I started observing more and more of these tough situations amongst fans, neighbors, friends and my own family.
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- The Three Day Rule and Vocal Tips Eat lightly the day before and the day of. No heavy foo...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- Musicians' Brains Really Do Work Differently — In A Good Way http://t.co/QdduTzAkAH
4 days ago
- SWEET! Just what I needed! http://t.co/5VttF2qJhA
21 days ago
- RT @MERplay: 10/29 @cubbybear showcase with @eyeofthejay @LangstonCo @marlonlongid @davetamkin #redfield @examinercom http://t.co/071F2jRPsf
29 days ago
- Musician Andrew Kalleen is assaulted by a police officer right after that police officer admits that Andrew is... http://t.co/iETumptWqi
35 days ago