Booking a Venue for the First Time
Begin with an introductory email. I personally don’t ever read press packets mailed to me, or take phone calls from bands that I don’t know. I don’t care if you draw 2 million people in your home town, I don’t care if you say you have friends in our neighborhood and you can get 50 people to a show…
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- How To Play Guitar Fast Do you struggle with playing guitar fast? Is your lack...
- RT @MERplay: 10/29 @cubbybear showcase with @eyeofthejay @LangstonCo @marlonlongid @davetamkin #redfield @examinercom http://t.co/071F2jRPsf
4 days ago
- Musician Andrew Kalleen is assaulted by a police officer right after that police officer admits that Andrew is... http://t.co/iETumptWqi
10 days ago
- Your moment of ZEN! http://t.co/K37Tf1sIsI
22 days ago
25 days ago