Fans Want An Easy Website, Give It To Them!
There is no question that all musicians should have their own website. This has been discussed by so many people in the past that I won’t even attempt to get into this one. Needless to say, the line of reasoning is quite simple:
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians By Jonathan Ostro...
- Eight Steps to Improving Your Composing and Songwriting Skills You want your musical skills to get better and better, ...
- Fantastic Article on Bill Withers! http://t.co/ItetNOTKJ8
9 days ago
- Are you capturing your fan's emails on your website? "After installing capture we were able to increase our... http://t.co/CERORZna9E
11 days ago
- All About That Bass Making Your Morning! http://t.co/rBPosXhFSx
38 days ago
- Need one of these Guitar Straps!
39 days ago