THE SECRETS TO A GREAT VOICE
Before I ever trained my voice, I could sing. I had good pitch and a heart full of soul, but the more I tried to convey my deepest feelings, the more strained I sounded. I tried singing louder (which caused more strain); I tried to mimic Aretha (which made me feel small); and I tried giving more emotionally (but ended up sounding like I was trying too hard).
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- 20 questions every band should answer Want to know if you’re cut out for a full-time music ca...
- The Three Day Rule and Vocal Tips Eat lightly the day before and the day of. No heavy foo...
- A must read! Pomplamoose 2014 Tour Profits! https://t.co/byfpjD8urK http://t.co/0Z4XPB0HVL
14 days ago
- Will Dailey's music career began with a spatula and a tennis racket.
Read more:... http://t.co/mxJ3E1Kuyk
50 days ago
- Pretty awesome deal from AirTurn for this Thanksgiving weekend. 20% OFF all tablet holders and controllers! Use... http://t.co/IyZVH4KhcY
98 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/guKOjsicQd
98 days ago