Building Your Market
If you play the same town every week, you’re over-saturating your market. You need to expand constantly. It’s unlikely to have a decent turnout at an important show if there is advertising for smaller shows in the vicinity that same week.
Music Teacher’s Helper is one of the best music teacher resources over the past 10 years. CLICK HERE to try out free for 30 days – no credit card required. Following this link will also give you 20% OFF if you find that Music Teacher’s Helper is for you
Remember that social media is just a tool in the marketing requirements of your music. Sure, interacting with fans is fun. But don’t let that overtake the time needed to do your actual job – which is to create music.
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Singers and Smoking Singers and Smoking Here's the thing with smok...
- The Three Day Rule and Vocal Tips Eat lightly the day before and the day of. No heavy foo...
- The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians The 5 Best iPhone Apps for Musicians By Jonathan Ostro...
- Will Dailey's music career began with a spatula and a tennis racket.
Read more:... http://t.co/mxJ3E1Kuyk
17 days ago
- Pretty awesome deal from AirTurn for this Thanksgiving weekend. 20% OFF all tablet holders and controllers! Use... http://t.co/IyZVH4KhcY
65 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/guKOjsicQd
65 days ago
- Musicians' Brains Really Do Work Differently — In A Good Way http://t.co/QdduTzAkAH
70 days ago