The Indie Bible lists thousands of places where you can get your music reviewed and your songs played on the radio. ALL genres of music are covered!
2018 is your year to take your music career in your own hands. No more waiting for that record deal, manager or booking agent to get things done for you. You need to get your music heard in order to obtain all three of those goals alone. The 2018 Indie Bible gives you the tools and resources you need to get your music heard today.
The contacts listed are music reviewers and radio personalities from around the world that will listen to your music, and if they like it, will present it to their readers and listeners. The Indie Bible shows you where to promote your music, regardless of your musical style, and will save you months of valuable time!
The Indie Bible is over 330 pages and contains:
- 4000 publications from around the world that will REVIEW your CD!
- 3200 radio stations from around the world that will PLAY your songs!
- 500 vendors and services that will help you to SELL your music!
- 200 sites where you can UPLOAD your band’s music files!
- 500 useful resources to help PROMOTE your band!
- Over 50 articles that will help your career to MOVE forward rapidly! Authors include Tim Sweeney, Daylle Deanna Schwartz, Jeri Goldstein, Brian Austin Whitney, Derek Sivers, Diane Rapaport, Janet Fisher, Jodi Krangle, Lord Litter and many more!
“It’s SOOOOOO good! I just got it last week, and I’m amazed! A must for anyone wanting to spread their music – everywhere!!”
-Derek Sivers, CD Baby
“The Indie Bible is far and away the most comprehensive resource for getting exposure for your music on the Internet”
-Daylle Deanna Schwartz, author of The Real Deal: How to Get Signed to a Record Label from A to Z and Start & Run Your Own Record Label
“The Indie Bible is the ultimate resource for the independent musician. It is organized, in-depth and current, and there is nothing out there like it! Keep it within reach and your business will benefit.”
-Jeri Goldstein author of How To Be Your Own Booking Agent
“I was looking through the Indie Bible again last night and I have to tell you how big a fan I am of it!!!! I think it should be a necessary acquisition for every indie band looking to get their music out there”
-Carolyn Ballen, The Indie Music Forum
With the rise in popularity of The Indie Bible, David will go down in the annals of music history as a true folk hero and trailblazer for the Independent music industry”
-Keith “MuzikMan” Hannaleck, Music Dish