WHY LA CLUB OWNERS ARE TOTALLY LOST AND SOME ADVICE FOR THEM FROM A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN
We’ve partnered with AirTurn to giveaway away their most popular Concert Package. The AirTurn PED allows you to wirelessly control digital sheet music, lyrics, effects and backing tracks on your tablet, mac, pc or smartphone without using your hands. …
I’ve spent almost 8 years in court – almost a quarter of my life – so that I could fight for marginalized communities to have their voices protected. Voices that are often silenced in fear of a football team regaining their trademark registrations. Our obsession to punish villainous characters should not justify the collateral damage that the undeserved experience.
I think like all artists I’m just trying to dovetail who I am with who I’d like to be. This one we recorded almost totally live in the studio, no headphones, in the same room. I wanted it just to have that kind of feel and for us just to play until we had a take we could live with and move on with minimal overdubs.
Katie Ferrara is a folk/pop artist from Los Angeles, CA. Making regular appearances on the 3rd street Santa Monica Promenade, Melrose Trading Post, downtown Burbank and various farmers markets in Los Angeles, Katie has carved a name for herself in the streets of her hometown as a “busker” or street pe
What was once second nature becomes a constant fight. Years of practice, study and natural talent can completely disappear forcing a complete relearning of everything they once knew, or worse the end of their musical career.
AirTurn, Inc. has announced the release of the STOMP 6 — a wireless, six switch foot pedal. The STOMP 6 connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device and works with hundreds of apps to perform tasks that simplify music performance.
I am Danielle Ate the Sandwich, an indie folk songwriter from Colorado. Last January, I recorded an album in 24 hours. I started on a Saturday afternoon and worked through the night, with only a couple of hours of napping and lots of thick, stubborn drudging through the wild fields, we call creativity.
Licensing is one of the few ways writers, labels and publishers are still making money. As a result, with the decline of recorded music sales, the marketplace has become very competitive since everyone including the MAJORS are competing, often for the same placements. This makes it very important to have a great representative, and/or be willing to put in the time and energy it takes to make contacts in this world…preferably both.
- Dead Astronauts: Rebuilding and moving forward after loosing the other half of a duo Retro-synth is a genre that seems to really gaini...
- The O-Generator Acoustic Music Maker Make real music on-the-go!!! Whatever your musical abil...
- Singers and Smoking Motivation for quitting smoking, smoking cessation and ...
- 20 questions every band should answer Want to know if you’re cut out for a full-time music ca...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- New music to kick off your work week. #NewMusicMonday #Adultcinema #teasertrailer https://t.co/I6jF5WQ67c6 hours ago
- New music to kick off your work week! Adult Cinema is offering the album 'Teaser Trailer' for free for a limited... https://t.co/uiCNcNGQSo6 hours ago
- Adult Cinema Teaser Trailer https://t.co/aY4D8jXSxv6 hours ago
- #DeadAstronauts talk moving forward and rebuilding after losing 1/2 of duo. #armsofnight #retrosynth https://t.co/5I1pJMW43X13 days ago