7 Tips For Flying With Your Guitar
Nowadays, things aren’t so simple when you’re traveling with a guitar. The dynamics — and the expenses — of airplane travel have changed so much that keeping your guitar safe, nearby, and in one piece has become a lot more difficult than it should be.
Retro-synth is a genre that seems to really gaining a lot of momentum in the last bunch of years. If you are not familiar with it imagine Depeche Mode and John carpenter working with Kraftwerk to score an 80s horror/sci …
As a songwriter myself, I’m well aware that inspiration doesn’t usually strike at the most convenient times. Finding my way back to many of my initial lyric and music ideas has destined some potential songs to be forever MIA. Enough is enough. There’s got to be a better way.
The way we’ve managed to be successful as an independent band is by delegating tasks. Our core band is a duo, so one of us communicates with the booking agent and advances the shows, and keeps track of the band finances on and off the road.
- 20 questions every band should answer Want to know if you’re cut out for a full-time music ca...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- Singers and Smoking Motivation for quitting smoking, smoking cessation and ...
- Submit Articles
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Gibson Robinson keeping it's head above music explained by Arstechnica https://t.co/Tyg14AHXEz12 days ago
- I'm ready for this! https://t.co/3f4gWTdO2g40 days ago
- Spotify Files Papers For A $1 Billion Entry To The Stock Market The world's most popular music streaming service... https://t.co/GGDTgYTbuW80 days ago
- Hey Crew, I wanted to let you know that AirTurn is extending their NAMM 15% OFF Sale to everyone this weekend.... https://t.co/TBKIuoYc4a113 days ago