How to be Successful as an Independent Musician
How to be Successful as an Independent Musician By Nick Venturella Decide what your definition of success is To have any success in music, or anything in life, you have to have an understanding of what success looks like for …
We’ve partnered with AirTurn to giveaway away their most popular Concert Package. The AirTurn PED allows you to wirelessly control digital sheet music, lyrics, effects and backing tracks on your tablet, mac, pc or smartphone without using your hands. …
I’ve spent almost 8 years in court – almost a quarter of my life – so that I could fight for marginalized communities to have their voices protected. Voices that are often silenced in fear of a football team regaining their trademark registrations. Our obsession to punish villainous characters should not justify the collateral damage that the undeserved experience.
I think like all artists I’m just trying to dovetail who I am with who I’d like to be. This one we recorded almost totally live in the studio, no headphones, in the same room. I wanted it just to have that kind of feel and for us just to play until we had a take we could live with and move on with minimal overdubs.
Katie Ferrara is a folk/pop artist from Los Angeles, CA. Making regular appearances on the 3rd street Santa Monica Promenade, Melrose Trading Post, downtown Burbank and various farmers markets in Los Angeles, Katie has carved a name for herself in the streets of her hometown as a “busker” or street pe
What was once second nature becomes a constant fight. Years of practice, study and natural talent can completely disappear forcing a complete relearning of everything they once knew, or worse the end of their musical career.
AirTurn, Inc. has announced the release of the STOMP 6 — a wireless, six switch foot pedal. The STOMP 6 connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device and works with hundreds of apps to perform tasks that simplify music performance.
I am Danielle Ate the Sandwich, an indie folk songwriter from Colorado. Last January, I recorded an album in 24 hours. I started on a Saturday afternoon and worked through the night, with only a couple of hours of napping and lots of thick, stubborn drudging through the wild fields, we call creativity.
- 20 questions every band should answer Want to know if you’re cut out for a full-time music ca...
- Independent Artist’s Daily And Monthly To-Do List Besides being a performer and a recording artist, you a...
- Singers and Smoking Motivation for quitting smoking, smoking cessation and ...
- Submit Articles
- The Doughnut Around BandCamp, Reverbnation and SoundCloud I’ve been familiar with all BandCamp, Reverbnation and ...
- Gibson Robinson keeping it's head above music explained by Arstechnica https://t.co/Tyg14AHXEz12 days ago
- I'm ready for this! https://t.co/3f4gWTdO2g40 days ago
- Spotify Files Papers For A $1 Billion Entry To The Stock Market The world's most popular music streaming service... https://t.co/GGDTgYTbuW80 days ago
- Hey Crew, I wanted to let you know that AirTurn is extending their NAMM 15% OFF Sale to everyone this weekend.... https://t.co/TBKIuoYc4a113 days ago